Join us for the AI and IoT Workshop Series, hosted by the Warren B. Nelms Institute for the Connected World. This free workshop series will focus on smart manufacturing solutions for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Learn how the Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) Revolution is impacting small and medium manufacturing businesses
- Get insights and guidance on the applications of AI and IoT tailored to your business from leading researchers at the University of Florida and industry professionals
- Discuss your specific business needs, questions, and concerns in small breakout sessions
Click on each workshop to learn more about it.
- WORKSHOP 1: “RoI for IoT-Driven Automation”, September 15, 2021, 11:30am – 1:00pm EST
- WORKSHOP 2: “Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0”, TBD
- WORKSHOP 3: “Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT)”, TBD
- WORKSHOP 4: “Security and Privacy in IoT”, TBD
- WORKSHOP 5: “Workforce Development”, TBD
Optional 30 minute discussion segment to follow each workshop
- Location: Workshops 1-4 will be held virtually via Zoom (link provided after registration). Workshop 5 will be offered in-person at the University of Florida campus.
- Cost: completely FREE
- Date and Time: See the series schedule for details for each workshop
- Registration: Free registration for each workshop is required to attend.The registration links will be accessible from this page as they open.
What You’ll Gain
- Insights on integrating AI and IoT seamlessly into your business
- Tools to evaluate how AI and IoT will work for you
- Solutions to automate processes and expand your business
- Networking opportunities with other industry professionals and leaders
Dr. Cammy R. Abernathy, Dean, Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering; and Professor, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Florida
Allen Carlson, Regional Director, UF Innovation Station Sarasota County
Dr. Sandip Ray, Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Florida
Dr. Swarup Bhunia, Director, Warren B. Nelms Institute for the Connected World; and Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Florida
Dr. My T. Thai, Associate Director, Warren B. Nelms Institute for the Connected World; and Professor, Department of Computer and Information Science and Engineering, University of Florida