- Warren B. Nelms Annual IoT Conference The Warren B. Nelms Institute for the Connected World at University of Florida stays is pleased to announce our inaugural Annual IoT Conference, to be held on Dec 3-4, 2019 at Hilton University of Florida Conference Center, Gainesville, Florida.
Registration has now been extended to November 22nd by 11:59pm US Eastern Time.
The Nelms Institute stays at ...
- Xiaolong Guo, Yier Jin Awarded Best Paper at DATE 2019 Xiaolong Guo and Dr. Yier Jin are co-authors on a paper that has been awarded 2019 Best Paper Award at the Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) Conference.
- The Warren B. Nelms Institute for the Connected World Names Leaders Swarup Bhunia, Ph.D., has been named as Director of the Institute and the Sachio Semmoto Professor. Dr. Bhunia is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) at the University of Florida. My T. Thai, Ph.D., a UF Research Foundation Professor, has been selected as the Associate Director of the Institute. Dr. ...
- Nelms Institute Hosts Sachio Semmoto The Nelms Institute hosted distinguished ECE Alumnus Dr. Sachio Semmoto, who has continued to support the institute with a generous gift of $1.5M.
- Nelms Institute Unveils IOT Demos Timed to coincide with Dr. Sachio Semmoto’s visit to UF, the Nelms Institute for the Connected World opened its doors on March 1, showing off a number of exciting and innovative IoT devices and projects.